Reporting to the Team Leader of Accounts Receivable, you will provide financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate management of receivables. As an accounts receivable clerk, you will be responsible for performing the day-to-day processing of transactions, which includes issuing invoices, applying cash receipts to customer accounts and releasing checks to providers when funds are received. You are also responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the invoicing and accounts receivable balances, sending monthly statements of account to customers, following-up with clients regarding delinquent payments, engaging in relationship building with assigned clients and identifying problems in order to suggest possible solutions and process improvements. Other responsibilities will include: maintaining and updating customer profiles; calculating and recording remittals for refunds; and entering records adjustments and cash receipts in different systems.
- College diploma in Accounting or in a related field.
- One year of accounting experience or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (English and French).
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel) and the Internet.
We offer you
- Global Excel offers more than a position;
- We offer a professional future with a competitive compensation including base salary, performance bonus and benefits;
- Please reach out to your local HR department if you would like to know more about benefits offered in your site.