Are you a person with a knack for providing excellent service to your clients? Are you interested in working in a multilingual, dynamic and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
As an Account Manager, you’ll be ensuring that the business needs of an assigned group of medium to large sized client accounts (located primarily in the Canadian market place), that access Global Excel’s full suite of services and which generate a significant level of revenue, are addressed proactively and efficiently. The role also involves supporting our business development efforts in collaboration with our internal stakeholders.
What does your typical day look like?
- You are the client’s ambassador and primary business contact on all matters.
- The position involves working in close collaboration with operational teams across the organization to ensure that we provide an excellent service and customer experience to our clients.
- The Account Manager seeks opportunities for operational enhancements for both the corporate client and Global Excel.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- University degree or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of related work experience;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written); French is a strong asset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task;
- Knowledge of US Healthcare system;
- Demonstrated success in managing clients;
- Available for travel as needed to achieve business goals;
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and the Internet.
We offer you
- Global Excel offers more than a position;
- We offer a professional future with a competitive compensation including base salary, performance bonus and benefits;
- Please reach out to your local HR department if you would like to know more about benefits offered in your site.