Term: 15 hours/week, this contract position is confirmed through to March 31, 2021 with the possibility of an extension. Language Requirements: Bilingual position; Fluency in both English and French
Region: Sherbrooke Start Date: September 8th, 2020
Context: Townshippers’ Association seeks an individual with a background in accounting to join its administrative team in the Sherbrooke office. The successful candidate will support the association with the maintenance of its bookkeeping, payroll and other financial records.
• Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Innovative, dynamic and able to work at a fast pace;
• Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously;
• Ability to self-organize and effectively manage multiple project budgets;
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel) and the ability to learn quickly and efficiently other related tools (Ex.: Office365);
• Excellent knowledge of SAGE Simply Accounting software;
• Formal training or education in accounting/finance or equivalent experience (3-5 years). Other combinations of relevant training and experience could be considered;
• Demonstrated mastery of the English language (written and spoken) and an advanced ability to communicate in French (written and spoken).
Send an English letter of intent* and CV by Friday, August 28th, 2020 to:
Rachel Hunting, Executive Director
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We thank all candidates for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted; applications received without a letter of intent will not be etained.
Interviews will take place the week of August 31st, 2020.