Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
As an Assistance Coordinator, you’ll be working in a multilingual team and providing assistance to people during medical and non-medical emergencies. You will act as a resource person for the patient, family members, and clinic/hospitals for policy benefits and coverage information, open the initial claim and refer insured to the most suitable providers. You are also responsible for providing pertinent information to the insured on the products and services administered by the company and coordinating follow-up actions, all the while recording the interactions and transactions in the claims system and ensuring a superior level of customer service.
Furthermore, you will act as a link between various departments and our corporate clients. You will be responsible for responding to and actioning requests from corporate clients, ensuring accurate communications and thorough coordination.
• Available nights;
• A college diploma (or equivalent) combined with experience in customer service;
• Must have work experience in customer service, telecommunications, or in the medical field;
• Bilingual (French, English), Spanish is an asset;
• Possess proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products;
• Capacity to work efficiently with people in a fast-paced, team-based environment;
• Have good problem solving skills;
• Autonomy and ability to take initiative in complicated situations
• Show empathy, understanding, patience and attention to detail while at the same time being professional and resourceful.
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A private medical clinic and telemedicine services 24/7;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.