Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
The Assistant Director will lead the Claims Management teams with the goal of achieving business results and delivering on our contractual promises. The responsibilities also includes developing and coaching the leadership team as well as taking ownership of various continuous improvement initiatives with the goal of enhancing customer experience in a cost effective manner.
Some of the main responsibilities:
• Support the leadership teams to make sure that all the set business goals are met;
• Develop and manage a high performance team;
• Translate corporate customer experience strategy into tactical plans;
• Director support and special projects
• University degree or equivalent with minimum of five years of related work experience;
• Excellent communication skills in French and English (verbal and written);
• Demonstrated success in leadership roles at a Team Leader level (Coaching, motivating, solve problems, organize and prioritize, etc.);
• Innovative and strategic thinker;
• High level of professionalism and confidentiality;
• Available for occasional travel out of country
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as ¡°lunch-and-learns¡± on various topics linked to health and wellness.