Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Case Management, you will be responsible for medical case management pertaining to travel medical emergency as well as directional and supplemental health coverage. Responsibilities include obtaining regular updates from health care providers to closely monitor a client’s condition and to assess treatment options according to the client’s medical records and insurance policy. As a medical resource, you would also review facility and repatriation options as well as assist with the coordination of discharge plans and repatriation ensuring optimal client care and cost containment.
• Diploma in a medical field (Nurse, Doctor);
• Work experience in the medical field;
• Experience in case management is considered an asset;
• Bilingual English and French with excellent communications skills in English (verbal and written);
• Other languages are an asset;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel /Outlook) and the Internet combined with good typing skills;
• Solid decision making, problem solving and communication skills;
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
Global Excel Offers You:
• Four weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness;