St. Paul’s Rest Home of Bury Inc. - LOOKING to HIRE CERTIFIED CAREGIVERS...
Presently we are looking for Certified Caregivers!! Come join our team of dedicated care givers!!
St-Paul’s Rest Home Bury Inc. is a non-profit organization operating a retirement home for autonomous and semi-autonomous seniors in the Bury area. We provide essential care for seniors and assistance in their daily living in a residential setting.
The Certified Caregiver attends to the global daily needs of residents. This includes assisting with structured activities, encouraging social interaction between residents, and proactively contributing to the effective delivery of client-centered services to the residents of St-Paul’s Rest Home Bury Inc.
- DVS Home Care Assistance or Assistance in Health Care Facilities or equivalent
- CPR, First Aid, PDSB certification
- Regular Work schedule is 32 to 40 hours a week; Part-time schedule also a possibility. (Successful candidates must be available days, evenings, nights and weekends)
- Experience in long term care is an asset
- Must be able to communicate in English; Bilingualism is also apprecicated
Positions Available: Immediately
If you have questions about this posting, please feel free to call Thérèse Thibodeau, Manager at 819-872-3356.
Interested candidates can submit their resume by email to:
or by regular mail to:
St. Paul’s Rest Home of Bury Inc.
Attention: Thérèse Thibodeau
592 Main St
Bury Qc J0B 1J0