Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
This position exists to ensure that corporate client requests are addressed in a timely manner in accordance with client expectations. This is done by either acting as a liaison between the client and operational teams or coordinating the various services that may be necessary to meet client needs. Responsibilities include working closely with Account Managers, other departments, as well as providers, in order to gather and provide information to address client requests. This position involves handling requests from our diverse portfolio of international corporate clients.
• Knowledge of healthcare services and medical billing practices
• Comfort with Microsoft suite of products and adaptable to different tools and technologies Proficiency in customer service center applications, quality tools and technologies, and other related contact center software;
• Resourcefulness and critical decision-making skills
• Post-Secondary Education or equivalent
• Minimum of two years of work experience in customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, or Spanish, or German
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.