The North Hatley Club requires counselors for a summer program with focus on lifeguarding, swimming, sailing and canoeing.
• Ideal candidates will have an outgoing and pleasing personality, be a strong team player, enjoy working with children and teens, and be a self-starter, initiating and planning recreational activities for children.
• National Lifesaving Society (NLS) certification and
Red Cross Water Safety Instructor certification required.
• Sailing and/or boating experience/certification an asset.
• Candidate must live in the region or have transportation.
• Work week is 40 hours over 5.5 days: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. either Saturday or Sunday.
• Start date: Monday June 29th, to Wednesday August 26th. Approximately nine weeks.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Replies and/or interviews will be given to any candidate submitting a CV. For more information call Brian Patterson, North Hatley Club 819-580-9033