Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Claims Assistance, the person is responsible for answering inbound calls. The CSR is responsible for backend claims and non-medical claims. Your role is to be an advocate for both the company and the client.
Some of the responsibilities:
• Take inbound calls from clients
• Take ownership of client complaints and advocate on behalf of both client and company
• Claim openings for medical files (backend)
• Claim openings for non-medical files
• Assist clients in the claims process
• Addressing minor complaints-Follow up with other teams as required
• Explain insurance coverage by quoting correct policy benefits, exclusions and maximums
• Remain calm during stressful situations
• College Diploma or equivalent combined with experience in customer service, telecommunication, assistance and claims
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French), other languages are an asset
• Customer Service oriented
• Capacity to work with people in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
• Must exhibit strong communication skills and professionalism.
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet etc.)
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.