Are you a people person with a knack for providing excellent customer service? Are you interested in working in a multilingual and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
As a Case Coordinator, you’ll be providing assistance to people from all around the world during travel-related medical and non-medical emergencies, and making a difference in their lives.
What does your typical day look like?
- Act as a resource person for the patient, family members and medical facilities regarding policy benefits and coverage information;
- Open the initial claim and refer the person to the most suitable healthcare providers;
- Pre-approve medical tests and provide pertinent information to the customer on the products and services administered by the insurance company, and coordinate follow-up actions;
- Record the interactions and transactions in the claims system and ensure a superior level of customer service.
What skills and training do you need?
- A high school diploma combined with experience in customer service;
- Work experience in customer service, telecommunications, or in the medical field;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products;
- Ability to work efficiently with people in a fast-paced, team-based environment;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Available full time during the summer (days, evenings and weekends) and part-time during the school year;
- Show empathy, understanding, patience and attention to detail, while being professional and resourceful.
We offer you
- Global Excel offers more than a position;
- We offer a professional future with a competitive compensation including base salary, performance bonus and benefits;
- Please reach out to your local HR department if you would like to know more about benefits offered in your site.