This position exists to ensure that corporate client requests are addressed in a timely manner in accordance with client expectations. This is done by either acting as a liaison between the client and operational teams or coordinating the various services that may be necessary to meet client needs. Responsibilities include working closely with Account Managers, other departments, as well as providers, in order to gather and provide information to address client requests. This position involves handling requests from our diverse portfolio of international corporate clients.
- Knowledge of healthcare services and medical billing practices
- Comfort with Microsoft suite of products and adaptable to different tools and technologies Proficiency in customer service center applications, quality tools and technologies, and other related contact center software;
- Resourcefulness and critical decision-making skills
- Post-Secondary Education or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of work experience in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
We offer you
- Global Excel offers more than a position;
- We offer a professional future with a competitive compensation including base salary, performance bonus and benefits;
- Please reach out to your local HR department if you would like to know more about benefits offered in your site.