SALARY: $17.17 - $19.21
- Sector : Non-Clinical
- Shift : Day
- Type : Full time
- Amount of hours : 7.25 hours per day, 36.25 hours per week (including every second weekend)
- Work start date : A.S.A.P.
As a member of our Housekeeping and Food Services personnel, you will perform a wide variety of tasks from general housekeeping to preparing, organizing, and serving quality food to our residents. Additionally, you will work alongside a team of nurses, caregivers, and other food services personnel to ensure our residents' special diets and food preferences are met.
- Respect and compassion toward seniors
- Ability to socialize with seniors
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Good personal and food safety hygiene
- Punctual and good at time management
- Physically fit, capable of working on your feet all day
Full job posting: housekeeping_food_service_2020.pdf