My Shack offer affordable supervised apartments and a living environment to young adults from 18 to 35 years old with mental health disorders. My Shack is a bilingual living environment wich will offers to his tenants: hospitality and referential services, individual and group meetings, community workshops and activities, personalized assistance to achieve autonomy, and a stepping stone to independance. We have a dynamic team, a big dog full of love who works with us and the opportunity to have a suitable schedule. It is a full-time job that can be on 4 or 5 days. You decide! You can also choose to work 28 hours, 32 hours, or 35 hours by week. The work-family balance and happiness at work, we believe in it!
- Maintain a follow-up on rehabilitation.
- Develop, reassess and adjust intervention plans driven by recovery.
- Promote active individual involvement in the intervention plan.
- Work in close collaboration with attending and supporting teams in the community.
- Having a college diploma or university degree associated with employment.
- Experience from 2 to 5 years near mental health clients.
- Follow-up experience in the community, an asset.
- Knowledge on best practices about recovery.
- Knowledge on strengh and motivational approaches.
- Knowledge on mental health services and on community living.
- Ability to set excellent interpersonal relationships and to work in team.
- Ability to analyse and organizational skills.
- Bilingual is mandatory.
Position : Full-time job
Terms : One year contract, renewable
Salary : Remuneration according to experience
Send your CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us at : (819) 481-1853