Grace Village is a non-profit organization committed to providing essential nursing care for seniors, many of whom have experienced a loss of autonomy. In our Grace Village care pavilion, we strive to provide a rewarding, team-based work environment that maximizes our staff's skills and experience. Grace Village is committed to quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of resident-centered care.
Description of the role:
The Kitchen Helper supports the preparation and service of meals according to established procedures and contributes to a nutritious and enjoyable dining experience for residents and guests.
• Serve meals according to set menu and portion and presentation standards.
• Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are provided to the correct recipients and that guidelines, such as those with special dietary needs, are followed.
• Ensures that the kitchenettes and dining areas are clean and organized.
Requirements, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent teamwork and customer service skills
• Demonstrates adaptability, initiative, organization skills, punctuality and a positive attitude
• Experience in institutional cooking (an asset)
• Communication: English/French, oral
Our mission is to provide Excellent, Loving and Compassionate Care to seniors in our community. If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV to Grace Village for consideration to email@example.com.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Grace Village applies an equal access to employment program.