Massawippi Retirement Communities (MRC) is a non-profit organization committed to providing
essential nursing care for seniors, many of whom have experienced a loss of autonomy. At our new care
pavilion, Grace Village, we strive to provide a rewarding team-based work environment that maximizes our
staff's skills and experience.
Description of the Role
The Licensed Practical Nurse provides nursing care to residents as required by the standards of the
profession and established procedures of the residence.
As a member of the Grace Village nursing team all LPNs are responsible for upholding the standards of
practice for the professional order of Quebec while providing direct and indirect care to residents.
The successful LPN will be knowledgeable of and competent to perform nursing duties in accordance with
policies and procedures of the residence. They will work to maintain and to continuously improve the quality
of care delivered to the residents. Assisting always in the ongoing observations and assessments of the
resident's health status.
• Member in good standing of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers auxiliaires du Québec
• Two (2) to five (5) years of experience as a licenced practical nurse
• Bilingual: English/French, verbal and written
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in geriatric‚ Long Term Care nursing (an asset)
• Functions well as a member of the interdisciplinary team
• Good computer skills
Work schedule may include days, evenings, nights and/or weekends.
Please attach your resume along with a cover letter and submit to Grace Village for consideration to
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. MRC applies
an equal access to employment program.