Description of the employer
L’AIRE and Sunshine House are two non-profit organizations that have promoted residential services for persons living with intellectual disabilities for almost 30 years. The two organizations have formed an alliance to hire a manager for the 4 houses that are under their supervision. Each residence has 4 residents; 3 are in Sherbrooke and one is in Mansonville.
- Recruiting, supervising and evaluation of the personnel
- Recruiting and evaluation of new residents
- Managing human resources: pay, schedules, etc.
- Managing the residences
- Execution of the mandates of the two boards of directors
- Managing the communication tools for the two organizations
- Educational experience of collegial or university level or pertinent equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Great interpersonal skills
- A strong team player
- Have use of a car and a computer
- A good knowledge of French and English
- Employee according to wage scale
- 32 hours per week
- Flexible schedule to be adjusted to the needs of the work required (mainly weekdays). It may be occasionally necessary to work on weekends or evenings.
- Regular visits must be made to the 4 residences
Starting date: August 2nd 2021
Please send your cover letter and resume to Catherine Lusson at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting end date: Thursday May 27th 2021
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.