Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
Reporting to the Team Leader of Managed Care you will be responsible for executing the cost containment strategies necessary to reduce costs for Outpatient facility claims and professional claims. You will be applying correct coding initiatives and benchmarks that have proven to be effective in order to maximize savings for our clients. You will also be responsible for considering the client’s needs and adapting your style to attain the desired results.
• Bachelor’s degree with business emphasis.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a negotiator role in the medical or insurance industry
• Knowledge of the US and Canadian Healthcare systems.
• Bilingualism required (English and French).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application (word/excel) and Internet.
• Good decision making abilities.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Problem solving and keen Analytical mind.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, judgment and professionalism
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.