Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
Are you a leader who has excellent communication skills and promotes a collaborative environment? Are you interested in putting your project management skills to good use and working for a growing international company? If so, Global Excel is looking for a Project Management Office Lead and would like to meet you.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you are responsible for implementing a corporate-wide project management approach in consultation with project managers across all sites. Working closely with senior management, you will also bring greater visibility to global projects.
Critical to the success of this role is the ability to establish a strong, collaborative and consultative working relationship with project managers across all sites, all of whom report to a functional leader.
What you’ll do
• Implement a project management approach for both large and small initiatives.
• Implement a problem resolution approach (i.e. A3).
• Build a portfolio of practical tools and templates.
• Develop project management training for leaders, project managers and other stakeholders.
• Work closely with the senior leadership team to bring visibility to global projects and create prioritization forums for these projects.
• Take on some project management initiatives.
• University degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant project management experience, including leading large scale multi-site projects
• Strong communication skills in English and French, Spanish considered a strong asset
• Recognized formal project management qualification (e.g. PMP)
• Knowledge of project management best practices
• Leadership skills
Global Excel Offers You:
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, medical clinic and healthy bistro, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.