Grace Village is a non-profit organization committed to providing essential nursing care for seniors, many of whom have experienced a loss of autonomy. In our Grace Village care pavilion, we strive to provide a rewarding, team-based work environment that maximizes our staff's skills and experience. Grace Village is committed to quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of resident-centered care.
Job description: The Resident Support Aide supports and accompanies residents in their non-care related activities. As a member of the Care team, the Resident Support Aide assists in maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents, visitors, and other staff members.
• Provide for residents’ comfort, safety, and satisfaction. Maintain residents’ environment in a safe and orderly manner.
• Aid residents during mealtimes.
• Give basic care in the activities of daily living, respecting the residents’ capacities and potential.
• Establish a relationship of trust with residents.
• Communicate changes in behavior of residents to the Nursing team in a timely manner.
• Organize and animate activities.
• Complete other tasks as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Current CPR and First Aid certification (an asset)
• Work experience in a senior living environment (an asset)
• Comfortable and compassionate in working with the elderly
• Must be capable of verbal communication in English and French
Please attach your resume along with your cover letter and return it to Grace Village for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Grace Village applies an equal access to employment program recognizing the rights of persons belonging to certain minority groups based on the provisions of the Act respecting equal access to employment