Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
As the next Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will act as a talent market expert and partner with managers of all levels to develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies.
• Actively participate in deploying and maintaining our Employer Brand with the right talents
• Keep current on talent market and recruitment methods
• Manage full cycle recruitment (from developing the attraction strategy to onboarding new colleagues)
• Partner with managers of all levels and advise them on best practices
• Ensure excellent candidate experience
• Participate in global HR-related projects
• Passion for helping managers find the right talents
• University degree in Human Resources, Professional Counseling, Psychology, or any related fields
• Excellent communication skills in both English and French
• Ability to identify talents and potential in candidates
• Resourcefulness and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.