Position Type: Regular
Business Unit: Agriculture
Camso is now part of the Michelin Group.
By joining forces together, we become the world leader in the Off-The-Road market.
As part of the Mechanical Workshop Supervisor’s team, the selected person will maintain, repair and assemble the test equipment;
- Participate in maintaining the Preventive Maintenance system;
- Respect the established procedures and follow the health and safety standards;
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement process;
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety of the work area.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a professional diploma in Industrial Mechanics, Electromechanics or any equivalent training;
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience;
- You have knowledge on heavy machinery, hydraulics, pneumatics, machining and welding;
- You have a toolbox;
- You have the ability to work in a team or independently and are able to identify your own priorities;
- You enjoy learning new machinery and work methods;
- You have your forklift cards would be an asset;
- You are a positive person willing to work within a team.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.